Friday, March 21, 2008

Lake Superior Sunrise!!!

Although most have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off this week in observance of Good Friday I myself am booked with several showings throughout today and tomorrow. It's great to be busy and I enjoy working with my clients, but I have to admit at 6am this morning as I was dragging a comb across my head and chugging coffee in an effort to revitalize I was feeling a bit uninspired. My wife, son, and "Buddy" the dog were still sound asleep as I left the house and while backing out of the driveway I thought "It's not even light out for crying out loud."

Then I arrived at my office and was met with this view from my office window. Ok - so maybe getting up early and coming to work on a holiday is not so bad after all. Sometimes the world has a way of reminding you how fortunate you are. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Easter.




No comments: